About JB Cosmetics Group
JB Cosmetics Group is the parent company of Professional Lash Extension brand, JB LASHES, and Retail Lash Enhancing brand, LASHFOOD. JB LASHES is an award-winning brand and pioneer in the professional lash extension industry with a mission of providing best-in-class lash extension products and education. JB LASHES provides skill-based training for a global community of lash stylists who have one common goal: to ensure lash goals for all. LASHFOOD is an innovative lash care brand delivering vegan, plant-based formulas that work so you See Results, Not Side Effects. Featured in Vogue, Elle, and Allure, LASHFOOD is the world’s first EcoCert certified lash serum, our science-backed products will have people looking good, while Mother Earth looks better.
About the Role:
As JB Cosmetics’ Marketing Intern you will be responsible for helping to bring to life our aesthetic across consumer and partner communications. You’ll play a key role within the Marketing team as we grow the channels that JB COSMETICS’ brands communicate across. You will work to ensure consistency of brand voice and deepening the sophistication of consumer outreach. The opportunity will expose you to the interesting facets of both brands and the beauty business (pro and retail channels), allowing close collaboration across the rest of the team. We are looking for a self-starter who is social media savvy, inquisitive, analytical, and passionate about beauty to help us grow the awareness and brand advocacy of the JB LASHES and LASHFOOD brands. If you enjoy working in a nimble, fast-growing, mission-driven company making an impact on the planet and in our communities, this is the place for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Help develop new LASHFOOD & JB LASHES product research. Help manage focus groups, internal feedback, surveys, and external panel feedback (key ambassador groups). Assist with formula submissions based on panel feedback.
- Track all product ratings & reviews on all retailer.coms and report on products that need attention.
- Post & tag all influencer images onto Sephora’s Beauty Board
- Assist with planning, publishing, and managing content as well as content calendar and timelines
- Create and source engaging content that represents the brand and its values across social media, email, and website
- Monitor and report on what indie and clean brands are activating on social to drive rapid follower growth.
- Assist in coordinating photo shoots as well as researching examples of image and video content.
- Track PR clip reports monitoring for newsworthy social media, website/CRM, and retailer communication.
- Brainstorm marketing campaign and awareness building ideas
- Compile social media performance metrics for reporting and assist with marketing recaps
- Currently pursuing a college degree in Marketing, Communications, Social, or similar field preferred
- Available to work a minimum of 16 hours
- Must have a passion for beauty, skincare, wellness, and/or lashes
- Excellent oral and copywriting communication skills with attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Self-starter and motivated
- Positive team attitude, strong desire to learn, loves working in a fast-paced evolving culture
- Must have familiarity with Microsoft Office or G-Suite
JB Cosmetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.