TikTok + Reels Intern
About LASHFOOD (brand of JB Cosmetics Group)
LASHFOOD is an innovative lash care brand delivering vegan, plant-based formulas that work so you See Results, Not Side Effects. Featured in Vogue, Elle, and Allure, LASHFOOD is the world’s first EcoCert certified lash serum, our science-backed products will have people looking good, while Mother Earth looks better.
About the Role:
As LASHFOOD’s Social Media Intern you will be responsible for creating original, engaging short-form video content while keeping a pulse on engagement + community. You’ll play a key role within the Marketing team as we grow the channels that LASHFOOD communicates across. You will work to ensure consistency of brand voice and deepening consumer outreach. The opportunity will expose you to the interesting facets of the brand and beauty business, allowing close collaboration across the rest of the team. We are looking for a self-starter who is an avid TikTok and IG user, creative and passionate about beauty to help us grow the awareness and advocacy of the LASHFOOD brand (and JB LASHES as needed). If you enjoy working in a nimble, fast-growing, mission-driven company making an impact on the planet, this is the place for you!
What You'll Do:
- Create original video that represents LASHFOOD and its values across Reels and Titkok
- Assist in creating, planning, publishing, and managing social content based on engagement metrics in accordance with LASHFOOD’s content calendar
- Assist in conception and creation of social advertising assets for Reels and Tiktok
- Compile Reels and TikTok performance metrics for reporting and create data-driven content in response to what resonates with our community online
- Engage with users and creators on TikTok + Reels and make recommendations to the marketing team about future partnerships
- Photography, mobile video, and Adobe Suite Experience
- Preferred, but not required: Currently pursuing a college degree in Marketing, Communications, Photography, or similar field preferred
- Preferred, but not required: Based in OC with the ability to visit HQ 1x/week to utilize sets and props
- Available to work a minimum of 16 hours a week
- Strong knowledge of social media, especially Reels and TikTok
- Must have a passion for beauty, sustainability, and content creation
- Creative, scrappy, and thinks outside the box
- Self-starter and motivated
- Positive team attitude, strong desire to learn, loves working in a fast-paced evolving culture
JB Cosmetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.