CX + Community Management Intern
About JB Cosmetics Group
JB Cosmetics Group is the parent company of Professional Lash Extension brand, JB LASHES, and Retail Lash Enhancing brand, LASHFOOD. JB LASHES is an award-winning brand and pioneer in the professional lash extension industry with a mission of providing best-in-class lash extension products and education. JB LASHES provides skill-based training for a global community of lash stylists who have one common goal: to ensure lash goals for all. LASHFOOD is an innovative lash care brand delivering vegan, plant-based formulas that work so you See Results, Not Side Effects. Featured in Vogue, Elle, and Allure, LASHFOOD is the world’s first EcoCert certified lash serum, our science-backed products will have people looking good, while Mother Earth looks better.
About the Role:
As JB Cosmetics’ CX + Community Management Intern you will be responsible for helping to bring to life our aesthetic across consumer and partner communications. You’ll collaborate closely with our Marketing team by assisting with social channel growth and brand/influencer partnerships. You will work to ensure consistency of brand voice and deepen the sophistication of consumer outreach through consumer-facing platforms. The opportunity will expose you to the interesting facets of both brands and the beauty business (pro and retail channels), allowing close collaboration across the rest of the team. We are looking for a self-starter who is social media savvy, inquisitive, analytical, and passionate about beauty to help us grow the awareness and brand advocacy of the JB LASHES and LASHFOOD brands. If you enjoy working in a nimble, fast-growing, mission-driven company making an impact on the planet and in our communities, this is the place for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee and develop engaging campaigns in Grin to target our core creator audience (including brand partners, influencers, and content creators)
- Support with outreach to like-minded brands and influencers to create cross-marketing opportunities (i.e. giveaways and partnerships) and engaging content
- Support JB LASHES & LASHFOOD community team to transform influencer/ambassador partnerships into engaging social content
- Assist with research and outreach to on-brand influencers for UGC commissions and campaigns
- Research and compile a list of like-minded brands for possible giveaways and partnerships.
- Allocate hours to engage with followers of like-minded brands to increase the discoverability of brands
- Coordinate any influencer or ambassador mailings including communicating and tracking all information.
- Actively engage in conversations across our social media platforms to build community and champion the brands’ mission
- Analyze and interpret UGC data to improve marketing strategies, and report progress to the team
- Embody the brand voice and tone, deepen engagement with our audience, and ensure total consistency across all social channels
- Work with team to improve process, policies, and standards to build an exceptional customer experience
- Support with handling customer inquiries with branded responses using Zendesk
- Analyze customer feedback, present findings, and offer potential resolutions to improve CX processes
- Currently pursuing a college degree in Marketing, Communications, E-Commerce
- Available to work for a minimum of 16 hours a week
- Must have a passion for beauty, skincare, wellness, and/or lashes
- Excellent communication skills
- Natural problem solver
- Strong interpersonal skills capable of working independently as well as with teams
- Self-starter and motivated
- Positive team attitude, strong desire to learn, loves working in a fast-paced evolving culture
- Must have familiarity with Microsoft Office or G-Suite. Yotpo, Zendesk, GRIN is a plus as we assess these platforms to integrate into the company.
JB Cosmetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.